In the coming years, several industrial factors will be interested by the technological evolution. This will have a great impact on the human role, ranging from the creation of new jobs to job displacement, and from heightened labour productivity to widening skills gaps.
This EUROCONTROL course will discuss the impact of technological trends on working practices and skills profiles, focusing on the ATM domain, trough video lectures, case studies, and group presentations. The course covers the fundamentals of Human Factors (HF) and targets a wide audience.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
– have a clear vision of the human role in an evolving technological and social landscape, including current and future trends;
– understand the impact of the new technologies in their working lives;
– learn about how technologies are impacting knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) required in new working scenarios, and the expected changes in ATM;
– be knowledgeable of several solutions to anticipate shifts in employee skill needs;
– be able to identify intervention areas and set up mitigation measures to plan and manage the transition process at individual and organisational level.
ATCOs and managers interested in the mid/long term evolution of the profession, and other roles involved in change management processes.
LOCATION AND DATES
This course takes place over 3 days and will be held remotely. For more details, please look at the course timetable. Available dates:
– 23/25 November
– 06/09 December
The price per course participant from all organisations or individuals is 960 EUR.
All candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For more informations, visit the EUROCONTROL training zone.