Course on High Performing Hybrid Teams
Enhancing coordination and cooperation of teams set from multiple locations.
This training is inspired by the Human Behaviour and Performance training for ESA ground experts. It is customised for hybrid teams, collaborating face-to-face and remotely from multiple locations. The main goal is to provide participants with the mindset, attitudes and skills to perform effectively, improving teamwork, communication skills, learning by experience, error management, stress and workload management.
It is an experience-driven training, where participants collaborate in teams and face demanding situations. The training is supported by a computer simulation of a space mission, designed to foster the improvement of communication, situational awareness and teamwork. Wrap-up sessions facilitate the transfer of effective behaviours to everyday work life.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently under time pressure
- Achieve efficacy and resilience in dynamic and demanding environments
- Adapt team structure, roles, and communication patterns to hybrid collaboration
- Enhance the capability to perform in hybrid setups
- Cope with high workload and stressful conditions
Main Topics and Structure
- NASA & ESA Team competencies and behaviours
- Briefing and debriefing
- Decision making
- Situational awareness
The course is completely customizable according to the client’s needs and the type of organisation. The recommended duration is 2.5 days, divided into 5 modules of 3.5 hours each.
The course can be held in English or Italian and modules can be scheduled consecutively, or as stand-alone modules on non-consecutive days.
Designed for managers, team leaders, trainers, and team members in space operations. Applicable to all the other sectors, including first responders, rescue and emergencies.
All Deep Blue courses are taught by senior trainers with proven experience.
Privileged Training Partner of:
- European Space Agency – European Astronaut Centre (ESA-EAC)
- EUROCONTROL, the Aviation Learning Centre (ALC) and Maastricht Upper Area Control Centre (MUAC)
- the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- the Italian ANSP (ENAV) and the Italian Professional Association of Air Traffic Controllers
- Corpo dei Vigili del Fuoco Italiano