Good communication is a defining factor for any organization. At Deep Blue we combine our in-depth knowledge of complex industrial sectors with cross-disciplinary skills in communication, making them available to Italian and European clients and partners with consulting services and in major research projects. We are at the side of our partners and clients with a multidisciplinary team made up of scientific journalists and communication professionals, content strategists, graphic designers and video-makers working in close synergy with our experts from the Aviation, Railways, Environment, Energy, Health and Industry sectors.
Crisis Communication and Dissemination
We are a team of journalists, communicators, graphic designers and video makers at your service.
Communicating before, during and after a crisis
We support companies and operators of critical infrastructures in defining communication plans for facing crises and emergencies such as accidents, cyber-attacks, climate crises, and natural or human-caused disasters. We work with public and private organizations, local, national and European media and authorities in public health and environmental risk communication to address the greatest challenges of today, such as pandemics and climate change.
Dissemination for European projects
We are the first Italian SME for European research projects won and implemented in Horizon 2020 (2014-2021) and we have been responsible for the communication and dissemination of over 50 projects in various framework programs (Horizon Europe, Horizon 2020, SESAR, EASA, Erasmus+ , LIFE, FP7). Our team of communicators, journalists, graphic designers, developers, video makers and social media managers is able to manage project communication in all its phases: from the drafting of the dissemination plan to the activation and management of communication channels; from the organization of events to press office activities and valorisation of research results.
What we do
Crisis and emergency communication
- Risk analysis, definition of possible crisis scenarios and drafts for a crisis communication plan
- Ready-to-use tools: stakeholder mapping, contact lists and communication channels; a draft of key messages for different emergency stages; social media content drafts; templates for crisis communication press releases; a press kit; internal manuals for proper communication
- Specific training to avoid common mistakes, customized for all specific roles involved
Science and risk communication:
- Multi-target and multichannel strategies and plans for communicating science, research and innovation
- Technical and scientific content for different channels and audiences (articles, videos, infographics, reports, whitepapers, serious games, websites)
- Dissemination of European research and innovation projects