12 Oct Position open: Junior Full Stack Developer
For our team in Rome, we are looking for candidates interested in working in our software development activities to expand our tech division. Deep Blue is specialized in user-centred design applied to transportation and safety-critical systems, for instance for aircraft and drone pilots, air traffic controllers, train drivers, ship captains. We build tools to support the analysis of these complex environments and present our results. We are looking for a young talented developer who likes to contribute to all aspects of our developments and IT activities, from visualization dashboards, to interactive infographics, and data collection and analysis tools.
As a junior full stack developer, you will be part of our Tech division where we take care of all the developments and technologies in Deep Blue. You will work under the supervision and next to our experienced developers to build our new software products and our internal tools taking advantage of the latest technologies, in particular python with flask for back end, and flutter for front end development. You will also help us in the sysadmin duties and in the management of the IT operations for our staff using JIRA and helping your colleagues to solve their technical problems.
Your key responsibilities
– Participate in the development process of (currently) two of our new software products and implement the technical specifications provided by the team
– Write good quality code for backend and frontend. In parallel, write high quality code documentation
– Support us in the maintenance of our ticketing system (JIRA) and our private cloud (seafile)
– Help us in the resolution of staff technical/IT problems
– Help us in the writing of our internal knowledge base
– You know how to use python and you have a good understanding of its role in the backend modules with flask
– You have a basic knowledge of RESTful applications
– You are familiar with flutter or other mobile frameworks, and you are able to easily pick up new technologies and you are always curious to learn new stuff
– You have a good understanding of relational databases and SQL language
– You have a good knowledge of linux
– You are able to implement beautiful and robust interfaces
– You have a degree in computer science / engineering or similar fields
– Good english level
What we offer
– You will have access to a wide range of training opportunities related to the last technologies trends including gcloud, flutter, python, data visualization frameworks
– A young and dynamic environment where you can grow and be in touch with highly innovative fields
– Health Insurance and meal vouchers
Applications (CV and presentation letter) can be sent to email@example.com (subject: Job Offer).